Are there are only a few people in your group and our tour dates or destinations don't work for you?
No problem! Why not consider arranging a tour to the destination of your choice on the day you want to travel and invite other passengers to join you to share the cost.
Who do we travel with?
- Your group members + other passengers. Your tour will be advertised on this website for others to join.
- I'm afraid we cannot accept children under 3 years old when sharing a tour. You would need to arrange a Private Tour to travel with very young children.
- Maximum of 16 passengers per tour.
Where and when can we travel?
- You choose the destination(s).
- You choose the date of travel.
- We decide the departure time and tour duration. You cannot change the departure time or tour duration.
- Please contact us for recommendations about which tour destinations are likely to be popular with other passengers.
How much does a tour cost?
- Multiply the duration of the tour by the hourly rate... £60 per hour for 10 or more passengers in your group, £54 per hour (=10% discount) for 1-9 passengers in your group.... and deduct £100.
- Receive a refund of £50 for each person unrelated to your group who books on the tour.
- Whether people join you or not, a shared tour is cheaper than a private tour. You may even get the tour for free! See an example tour price below...
- You have a group of just 4 passengers wishing to visit Bath & Stonehenge but none of our public tours are available on the date you wish to travel. Choose a date and we will advertise your tour on our website with a tour duration of 13 hours. The total cost to you to confirm the booking would be £602 (£54 per hour x 13 hours, less £100). If 10 people outside your group join the tour, you receive a refund of £500 (£50 x 10 passengers) after the tour. So, the cost of the tour for the 4 people in your group will be only £102!
- All travel, parking charges and road tolls included.
- All-day services of an experienced tour guide included.
- Meals - you are welcome to bring food and drink to eat on the bus.
- Entry fees to attractions.
Things to consider
- You must depart from one of our departure points.
- You must depart at our scheduled departure time.
- You will be returned to the same departure point at the end of the tour.
- Luggage cannot be taken (hand luggage is ok) unless arranged in advance.
- Children under 3 years old are not permitted.
- You can cancel the tour and receive a full refund while no other passengers have booked on the tour. However, as soon as we have received a booking from another passenger unrelated to your group we cannot offer any refunds.
HOW TO BOOK
Email us for a quote:
Please state your preferred tour date and destinations.
If we can offer you the tour of your choice, pay the private tour rate to confirm your tour.
After the tour receive a refund for passengers who join your tour - the more passengers that join, the more you're refunded!