Are there are only a few people in your group and our tour dates don't work for you?
Consider arranging one of our Tours from Cambridge, on the day you want to travel, and invite other passengers to join you to share the cost.
You will lose some of the flexibility of a Private Tour but the tour may cost less.
Who do we travel with?
- Your group members + other passengers unknown to you. Your tour will be advertised on this website for others to join.
- I'm afraid we cannot accept children under 5 years old when sharing a tour. You would need to arrange a Private Tour to travel with very young children.
- Maximum of 16 passengers per tour.
Where and when can we travel?
- You can only choose one of the day tours listed on our Tours from Cambridge page.
- You choose the date of travel. We will add your tour to our programme and advertise it on our website.
- The tour will follow the itinerary on the tour page of your choice. You cannot change the departure time, itinerary or tour duration.
How much does a tour cost?
- A shared tour is never more expensive than a private tour, and often much cheaper!
- The cost to confirm a booking is the same as for a private tour (£90 per hour for 13-16 passengers, £85 per hour for 9-12 passengers, £80 per hour for 5-8 passengers, or £75 per hour for 1-4 passengers). Don't forget to add the cost of any entry fees to this price.
- But, after the tour is completed, receive a refund of £50 per person for each person that joins you.
- You have a small group of only 4 passengers wanting to visit Stratford & The Cotswolds. Our Stratford & The Cotswolds tour is 12 hours long, so at £75 per hour you pay £900 to confirm the tour. We then advertise your tour on our website. If 6 people join your tour you will receive a refund of £300 (= 6 passengers x £50pp). The final cost to you would be £600, so £150 per person for your group. However, if another 12 people join your tour and fill the bus, you will receive a refund of £600 (= 12 passengers x £50pp). The final cost to you would be £300, so £75 per person for your group!
- All travel, parking charges and road tolls included.
- All-day services of an experienced tour guide included.
- Meals - you are welcome to bring food and drink to eat on the bus.
- Entry fees to attractions.
Things to consider
- You must depart from one of our departure points.
- You must depart at our scheduled departure time.
- You will be returned to the same departure point at the end of the tour.
- Luggage cannot be taken (hand luggage is ok) unless arranged in advance.
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted.
- You can cancel the tour and receive a full refund as long as no other passengers have booked on the tour. However, as soon as we have received a booking from another passenger unrelated to your group, we cannot accept cancellations unfortunately.
HOW TO BOOK
Email us for a quote:
Please state your preferred tour date and destinations.
If we can offer you the tour of your choice, pay the private tour rate to confirm your tour.
After the tour receive a refund for passengers who join your tour - the more passengers that join, the more you're refunded!