Have you checked our Tours Calendar but the tour of your choice is not available on the date you want to travel? Or perhaps you would prefer to visit somewhere else?
No problem! We can arrange a private tour tailor-made to the destination, dates, timings and interests of your group.
We can arrange a private tour for any group size but, especially if you have a small group, consider our Share A Tour service and invite others to join you to share the cost.... it may be just as convenient but it could be more cost-effective!
Who do we travel with on a Private Tour?
- Your group members only.
- Children of any age. Please inform us if children under 16 years old will be joining the tour.
- Maximum of 16 passengers per tour (hand luggage only).
- Maximum of 13 passengers per tour with luggage (limits apply).
Where and when can we travel?
How long is each tour?
- We will recommend a suitable duration for your tour. You may be able to alter this duration in certain circumstances.
- If your tour does not depart from Cambridge, the duration of travel for the driver-guide to and from your departure point will be added to your recommended tour duration.
How much does a private tour cost?
- £90 per hour for 13-16 passengers.
- £85 per hour for 9-12 passengers.
- £80 per hour for 5-8 passengers.
- £75 per hour for 1-4 passengers.
Do you offer any discounts?
- Sometimes we are able to offer better rates, such as for educational groups. Please contact us for an accurate quote.
- You have a group of 10 passengers wishing to visit Brighton & Beachy Head on a Private Tour. We recommend a tour duration of 12 hours for this tour so the cost at £85 per hour would be £1020. This translates to £102 per person.
- You have a group of 16 passengers wishing to visit Brighton & Beachy Head on a Private Tour. We recommend a tour duration of 12 hours for this tour so the total cost at £90 per hour would be £1080. This translates to £67.50 per person!
- All travel, parking charges and road tolls included.
- Services of an experienced tour guide included.
- Meals - you are welcome to bring your own food and drink to consume on the bus.
- Entry fees to attractions.
Things to consider
- You can depart from your chosen departure point.
- Depart at your chosen departure time.
- Return to your chosen return point.
- Luggage can be taken.
- Children of any age can travel.
How do I make a booking?
- Please contact us with your preferred date of travel, your choice of tour, and the number of passengers you expect to be travelling.
- To confirm your booking we require payment of a £200 deposit. The remaining balance is due no later than 7 days before departure.
- If passenger numbers change in the week before travel, you can pay the extra or we will refund you the overpayment on the day of the tour.
- Receive a full refund for cancellations made at least one calendar month prior to departure.
- Forfeit your deposit for cancellations made 7-28 days before departure.
- Cancellations made within 7 days of departure incur a penalty charge of the full fee.
HOW TO BOOK
Email us for a quote
Please include your preferred tour date, destinations, departure point, and tell us if you will be bringing luggage.
If we can offer you the tour of your choice,
pay a £200 deposit to confirm your tour.
The remaining balance is due no later than 7 days before departure.